Yoga and meditation are both relaxation techniques that can gelp calming the mind. Meditation can help discover feelings and manage them by finding deep in ourselves what causes us to feel in certain way.
- Reduce physical symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
- Develop new lifestyle behaviors, to enhance fertility.
- Learn a variety of relaxation methods and cognitive behavioral strategies to help you regain
- Control of your life
- Determine the safety and efficacy of alternative medicine.
- Learn the art of self-nurturance and effective communication.
- Restructure negative thoughts and manage feelings of anger, loss and grief.
- Create a circle of support with other women experiencing similar issues.
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Chinese medicine has a high success rate with functional infertility, which results from factors such as hormone imbalances, endocrine gland disorders, and emotional problems. Chinese medicine can also significantly improve some structural infertility problems, such as pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, vaginitis, ovary dysfunction, and immune-system-related infertility.